Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1:14 AM

So, it's my last semester at the Community College, this is it, on to the big leagues. I have 2 weeks left.

I've been dealing with insomnia, I don't even know why since things are "great" right. I don't do well with change never have. All the new changes have totally messed up my sleep cycle. Thinking of all the upcoming changes, and just being plain busy.


I have to say though, I can't WAIT for graduation, there were 7 people in my highschool graduating class, 7! No pomp, no loud music, no cheering. It was a small private school. The graduation ceremony at Community College is estimated to have 1300 people, so exciting.


King Man has been so supportive, I know it took a lot out of him to agree that quitting my job to go back to school was the right decision. Kinda bummed that Princess won't be able to go, there's a limited number of tickets and lets face it, the graduation is 3 hours, her attention span? 3 seconds.


I need to get some sleep. Took this pic recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment