Saturday, April 17, 2010

Homework DAY!

King Man and I had a homework day today while my Mom watched Princess for us. I know what you're thinking, how exciting!

The focus of today was mostly about math, I was assigned a research paper for my College Algebra class, so that's what my focus was today, and it was, by far the most boring paper I've ever written.

Tell you what though, I know all about logarithms.

No pictures today, as I spent most of it holed up in my house staring at a computer screen and than helping King Man with his math homework. This next week is our last week of classes, than FINALS! Yay, I'm so excited.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm, so you were all alone all day and all you did was homework?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As depressing as this is to type, YES, all we did was homework. Apparently 5 years of marriage is hitting us hard, LOL!

    ReplyDelete