Monday, January 25, 2010

Where did the time go?

Whoops, I turn around and I've missed another week. Where does it all go? "It" of course referring to time, last week, last month, last year, I blink and it's been a lifetime.


Last weeks theme's were all about matrimony. This may King Man and I will celebrate 5 years! Five, I can't believe it.


On the the pictures, or some of them at least, I still haven't quite caught up. While the topics themselves have to do with marriage, my pictures are about where we are now, what we've done as a couple, and about the wedding day itself.


Blue: This is a picture I took last Monday while we (King Man and I) were at Epcot, enjoying our Christmas present to each other, year passes.




Lucky: So many items are considered lucky, horseshoes, four leaf clovers, a rabbit, or more specifically, it's foot. Luckily, we have 4 rabbit feet.




Tie the Knot: This is the cake topper we had on our cake, I thought it was fitting, since we were both young uns' on our wedding day.



Rings: My engagement ring and wedding band.




White: A picture of a picture. This is a frame given to us for our wedding, the picture inside is me, getting ready for the ceremony at my Parent's house. On top of the frame is my tiara. What can I say, it was a royal affair.



Borrowed: As in, borrowed from my wedding day. :) Me and my Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment